Stainless Steel Sanitary Pneumatic Power Clamped Three 3 Way Ball
Features and Specs:
1. Valve Body
- Nominal diameter: DN15-100
- Valve body material: 304 / 316L stainless steel
- Connection end: male thread, female thread
- Thread spec.: NPT, G, PT, BSP
- Thread dimension standard: ASME BPE, BS4825-4, DIN11853-1,
2. Valve Accessories
- Seat seal: PTFE: -20°~180℃
- Ball core material: 304 or 316L stainless steel
- Stem material: SS304
3. Pneumatic actuator
- Double acting: Air to open, air to close, air supply failure to
keep the current position
- Single acting air to open type: Air to open, interrupt air to
close, air failure to close
- Single acting air to close: Air to close, interrupt air to open,
air failure to open
- Optional choice: Reversing solenoid valve, limit switch box, air
filter reducing valve, positioner, handle manual, lock up valve
Our Competitive Advantages:
- We only purchase selected 304/316L stainless steel from reputated
mill to guarantee the chemical composition and mechanical
- We use forged valve body and disc to eliminate leakage defects.
- Superior facilities and good experiences for fabrication.
- In ability to improve and develop new design.
- We prepare stock for most standard models for fast delivery
- Low cost from bulk production will reduce your budget and improve
Our sanitary hygienic pneumatic thread three way ball valves meets
the hygienic requirement in food, pharmaceutical and biotechnology
production pipelines. They are widely used to change fluid flow
directions and divide medium flows.